FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Exhale

Phew...I feel like my life has been a whirlwind lately! I have three cuties at home and they do a superb job of keeping my life more than busy! This summer it dawned on me that the much dreaded day of my oldest baby going to school was just around the corner! I put all of my hobbies on ice and savored every moment I could with my family. And oh did we have fun!

Now I am an official school mom with carpool lines, PTA meetings, room mom meetings, and homework! It is unreal how time flies!

Among all the craziness this summer, I was able to come up with a few fun ideas! I am super excited to share them all! I hope to be a much more regular blogger in between all the new fun chaos but hope you'll understand if I am MIA for spurts here and there. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails