FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It Really is That Easy!!!

We wanted to share some AWESOME feedback we just received from a new customer. Here is what Heather from Williamsville, New York had to say about our newest design, the "Ella Jane" bubble skirt:

"Ok, I know how to sew. I had a great idea to use sparkly fabric to make a bubble skirt, but wanted it quick and simple. Its for a friend and I needed to make it by tomorrow. I went through your tutorial twice, reading it through, AND I AM SO AMAZED AT YOUR IDEA!!! I am so impressed! My skirt will be so beautiful but no one will know how simple it was to make! This is exactly what I was looking for! I bought a different tutorial and it was soooo complicated and no liner, and I was so disspointed I reworded my search and found your tutorial and was sold by the pics and description. The liner is perfect and I'm loving this. I can't wait to make it tonight.. not that it will take me long at at all!

Sold on your designs! Heather"

Thank you so much Heather for your wonderful feedback!

Photobucket
and
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails